Home   Messages   Forums   Classified Ads

Banner Finds

dirtdigger1581 rottonr HEAVYMETALNUT HEAVYMETALNUT Relic jamesbibb HEAVYMETALNUT dirtdigger1581

Support Relichunting.Net - Click Here For eBay! Belgium Ireland Netherlands Spain United Kingdom France Australia Italy Canada United States Of America      We're On Facebook!

Click Here To Register At Relichunting.Net!

Google Search

Login

Relic Hunting Books

Partners

Get listed today on Metal Detectives USA!

MetalDetectives UsaCom

Create Your Badge

Coinhunting.Net

Bookmark Us

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

...WHAT ARE THE RULES??.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ...WHAT ARE THE RULES??.....
...WHAT ARE THE RULES??..... 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
....I guess that we will have a find of the month like Coin Hunting.Net.....but what constitutes a Relic??.....Are we going to be pointed more to the Civil War and Post Era such as Military Buttons and Minie Balls or is it going to be Wide Open to include such things as Old Bottles....Barb Wire....Tokens....old badges.....old knives....old gun parts.....old tools and so on!!.....What would something be that we would Not enter into the Find of the Month Contest??....For example....coins should be reserved for the Coin Hunting.Net website??....Or not??.....I was just wondering since we have a New Launch we really need to set the Ground Rules.....I was a member of a Local TH'ing Club a while back and one day while digging up a Buffalo Nickel .....I acciddently....dug up an 1880's Champayne type Bottle...I entered it into the our Monthly Find Contest and found out that it was disqualified because it was not Not Metal.....the crazy reasoning was that it was a Metal Detecting Club ....and all finds that counted had to be made out of Metal.....LOL.....TS
Texas Star
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ...WHAT ARE THE RULES??..... 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
No contest OR rules yet. I like it wide open. I found a really neat glass ink well and old timey pen once. I would have entered the well in a contest. Thought we might just do a best find banner instead of contests for now. Your thoughts?
Relic
Keep your coil to the soil!
graph

Perfect...
jamesbibb
graphgraph

...Best Find Banner sounds GOOD to me.....
Texas Star
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

I think we can start a Find Of The Month contest once we get to a certain level of members and daily traffic.

I'd say if we can get the membership up to 100 and the daily visits to at least 30 that we could start having FOM contests.
Relic
Keep your coil to the soil!
graph

...Keith....We only have 19 members....our group is small but I feel that we are a kindred spirit or we look at stuff a lot of different that the regular coin shooter.....and we do not have a box of junk......it is a box of WOW...Wonder what that was..??....LOL.....Joe
Texas Star
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Relic, jamesbibb