Home   Messages   Forums   Classified Ads

Banner Finds

dirtdigger1581 rottonr HEAVYMETALNUT HEAVYMETALNUT Relic jamesbibb HEAVYMETALNUT dirtdigger1581

Support Relichunting.Net - Click Here For eBay! Belgium Ireland Netherlands Spain United Kingdom France Australia Italy Canada United States Of America      We're On Facebook!

Click Here To Register At Relichunting.Net!

Google Search

Login

Relic Hunting Books

Partners

Get listed today on Metal Detectives USA!

MetalDetectives UsaCom

Create Your Badge

Coinhunting.Net

Bookmark Us

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: NEW or OLD..........
NEW or OLD.......... 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
....I guess since I started out with a Garrett BFO Sidewinder back in 1970 that I have an affinity or liking of the old stuff...........I know that some are definitely obsolete....just nice to have to realize how far the hobby has come in just a few years...Now that does not mean I have my head in the sand and do not know about the newer technology of today's detector's.........in fact....I think some are really neat......I am not sure about the E-Trac but one day I may at least try the Whites TDI or V3...(..I am at work ....so I will have to postpone this thread till i get home later today..)......Joe
Texas Star
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: NEW or OLD.......... 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
The TDi is a very powerful P machine!! I have used them the discriminator leaves a litlle to be desired however. I dug a dropped minnie ball in Red clay at 16" with that machine!!
jamesbibb
graphgraph

Re: NEW or OLD.......... 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
......NEXT YEAR.....which is in 2 weeks or less....LOL....I am probably going to get rid of a few detectors...I am seriously thinking about getting either the Whites TDI or the Garrett Infinium...but I also heard that Garrett is working on a New TOP OF THE LINE DETECTOR which will incorporate all of the features of the AT-PRo plus Imaging....SOUNDS GOOD......Right now I am happy using my D-Tex Money King it is a very rare detector ....right before they went Bankrupt...they advertised a very sleek ...futuristic models....none was ever seen except in the advertising ads....well evidently a few got out of the factory.....I know some D-Tex Collectors that have never seen one except for the ones in the ads.....Well it seems to be a clone of the Garrett Gold Stinger Scorpion....it hits very hard on Relics and Coins and Jewelry...I think that it is because of the High Frequency of 15 KHZ.........It is also very lightweight and very simple to use ...in fact...it was the detector that I used to find the SawMill Relics that has already been posted......Joe
Texas Star
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Relic, Texas Star